Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sadness beyond compare.

I have 2 young children, ages 9 and 11 years old. Today was a very sad for them, as well as all of their classmates. A child aged 11 years old, seems to have had a very tragic accident. Matt was a twin. his sister has been a very good friend since they met at the age of 3 at a local private preschool.

I know that this chain of events will have far-reaching effects to out entire neighborhood. Matt as known by everyone, he was funny, and talented, and remarakable for all of his small quirks that made him so unique.

Currently there is little explanation as to what exactl happened, but the children in is class have been told that he is in the hospital and is in critical condition. Speaking to another parent this afternonn, I know that he is on full life support.

Matt is 11 yrs old, he stands less than 4 feet and weighs between 60 and 70 lbs. I pray that he will survive, and will be able to reurn to a normal life. As for his family, please pray for their continued strength during these times and provide them the support that can only comes from the millions of readers and internet supporters.

I am new to this venue, but I hope that word of mouth will travel quickly. ANy help is absolutely appreciated. To all of those that read this, you will be in my prayers this year, asking that you all have a safe, and wonderfully prosperous year in 2009.

Thank you so much for allowing me to use this forum to pread the word,

1 comment:

  1. Most of my readers are atheists but I'm a member of an online prayer-request group and I'll be asking them for prayers for Matt.

    Tragic...

    ReplyDelete